Friday 18 May 2012

DOWSING


It’s exhausting really, this dowsing for your authentic self, your authentic life.  Constantly having to ponder really hard questions: “Is this what I want to do?”  “What am I supposed to do with all this uncertainty, this fear?” There are days, many, many, many, days, when you’re just plain tired. 
That’s okay, you have permission to have a nap.  Really, have a nap.  Trust that you’re on the right path because what you’re really feeling is relief.  The exhausting part was forcing yourself to be someone or something you are not -- how many years did you live your life like that?  It’s little wonder then that you feel tired now.  
Paraphrasing Martha Beck, life really ought to revolve around sleep and play, play and sleep.  I think that’s what living authentically really is -- but some of us have to work really hard letting go of old thoughts and habits to wrap our minds around that concept, and that’s why, some of us are just plain tired.

1 comment:

  1. matacia1111@yahoo.com20 May 2012 at 15:50

    That's a real interesting concept and approach to life. You really don't have to ask, the pendulum or dowsing the method of: may I, should I, etc. I personally find that to be rediculous - do we ask God; can I may I sleep, eat, go to the bathroom. Dowsing is basically a methodology and it's physics 101. People make such a big deal over nothing; if you are going to dowse with any tool available, just do it. The American Society of Dowser's just printed their quaterly Digest on Dowsing; including some of my work on Dowsing. Just move forward, no dwelling allowed. ginette matacia lucas, Professional Dowser, and Advocate on Missing Persons,and Advocate on Dowsing

    ReplyDelete