Thursday 27 September 2012

SHAPE


What shape are you trying to fit in?  
If it feels tight, then it probably is.  
If it feels loose, then it probably is.

Here’s the thing, I bet you thought physical when I said shape. Am I right?  But it could be anything.  Ideas can be too tight or too loose.  Ways of life can be too tight or too loose.  The point is that your life, your ideas, your shape has to fit YOUR particular size, your individual concepts and points of view.  No one else’s.  

It’s a radical concept for some.  It’s a scary idea for others but it all boils down to knowing yourself.  Asking yourself some important questions, like:
Who do I want to be?
Am I leading the life I want?
Is there joy in my life?
Where am I living? How am I existing?  What am I being?
Do I like what goes through my mind?

If you aren’t asking yourself these questions then how will you ever know who you are and what you stand for?

Ah, but that’s the point isn’t it?  If you start poking around, scratching that surface with pesky questions, the next thing you know you’ll want to make changes and then what? FEAR, FALLOUT, CHAOS, ANARCHY?

If you’re very lucky. YES. There is nothing more powerful to shift your shape than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment